Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We celebrated Easter last weekend while in Hermsiton because
we were in Rexburg visiting Derek and Steph for Easter.
Ainzlee showing off her Bunny rings she got from
the Easter Bunny!
Ainzlee riding her new Princess Scooter!
RaeLynn got one too! They haven't been able to
ride them out side yet because of the weather!
I sure hope it will be nice this week, so they can give
them a try!
Rae checking out her Easter loot!

2 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Yay! How cute! I love the picture of Ainzlee showing off her rings. And how fun that you got to go to Rexburg! We haven't been back since we left, but hope to go visit soon! Good times in the Burg, huh? Hope you guys are doing well!

Melissa said...

Happy Easter you guys! I love the outfit your brother has on, nice socks dude!