Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Painting Cars

Papa bought the girls a couple of wood cars to paint the other day!
RaeLynn and Ainzlee had such a good time painting their own car!
Let's just say Ainzlee didn't always clean the brush out
before dipping it in another color. And Rae enjoyed mixing
all the colors too! Stuart and I felt like little kids again!
She looks so proud of herself!
Ainzlee showing off her fire truck!
Rae painted her car purple!
Showing off Papa's car! Rae's race car is on the floor!
Papa showing of his bulldozer!
My fire truck!

7 comments:

Mily said...

That's a fun family night!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Very Fun! You always have such great ideas to do with your girls.

Dalling Family said...

How fun for you guys! They turned out pretty cute too.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

I don't know about you guys but I look like I took a tinkle in my pants.

Stu

Erin Darrington said...

you guys are so freakin' cute

Sessions said...

Your girls are so cute!! I can't believe how time flies! It looks like you guys are always making life fun.

Wendy and Spencer said...

Ainzlee has the sweetest grin! I was so curious when I saw the heading "painting cars" on my blog list! How fun. I can't believe your girls are old enough to play soccer!