A couple of weeks ago the girls wanted to plant some flowers!
We found these cute little buckets and got some sunflower seeds!
It was so much fun!! I also planted some tomatoes a few day ago!
Still no sign of them yet! We are thinking about growing some
pumpkins too!!
RaeLynn so happy!!
Ainzlee with her pot of flowers!
When we came home from Rexburg this is what we found!
This is what the flowers looked like this morning!
The girls have really enjoyed watching them grow and
LOVE watering them! Can't wait till they start blooming!
We are probably going to have to put them in a bigger pot soon!
I just love SPRING!!
4 comments:
Cute! I love it. You do so many fun things with your girls. They are so lucky.
So fun!
I saw that picture of Ainzlee and had to go back and check if it was her or RaeLynn! Ainzlee is at the stage I remember Raelynn - Crazy! Way to go on the flowers. I, too, am ready for spring!
That is so fun. I am doing a window garden too and I get so excited when I see it growing.
Post a Comment