Monday, April 26, 2010

Tulip Festival

Every year in Woodburn Oregon, the Woodenshoe Farm has a
Tulip Festival and that is where we spent our Saturday!! It was so
much fun! There were so many different colors, sizes, and types of Tulips!
The fields were just AMAZING!!!
Aren't they BEautiFUL!
ROWS and ROWS of TULIPS!
The girls loved pumping the water and racing their ducks!
Papa and Ainzlee watching the ducks!
RaeLynn pumping so fast!
Such CUTE duckies!
I LOVE this picture!
The giant wooden shoe!
Lookin good Papa!
Ainzlee had to try on all the wooden shoes!
Love it!
Mama and her girls!
Loving Sister!
Love this HAPPY girl!!
Notice how tall these TULIPS are compared to Ainzlee!
These are the TULIPS Stuart picked!
Even though it was raining, she has a smile on her face!
Riding the tire swing horse!
AWW, cute love birds!
Just breath taking!!

6 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Wow Arlee! How fun. We have been here 18 years and I lived here before that and have never been to the tulip festival. Good for you guys!! Millie

Jeff and Aubry said...

Wow! That is so beautiful! Tulips are by far my favorite flower and seeing those pictures makes me totally want to go there!

Melissa said...

Tons o' fun! You guys are just too cute! Funny I was just reading a blog from friends I have at Ft. Lewis, they just went too!

Mily said...

that is gorgeous! Wish we had one of those here! Looked like a very fun filled smell good day!

Erin Darrington said...

So fun! I nearly cried looking at this because I miss you guys - this post totally showed your personalities! Beautiful Tulips, beautiful family! My favorite ones were the flowers Stu "picked" ;) too cute.

Wendy and Spencer said...

That looks like fun, what a unique experience! I especially like "the tulips that Stu picked!"