Sunday, March 1, 2009

Congratulations Uncle Ben!!

We just wanted to congratulate Uncle Ben for winning his 3rd state title in wrestling at 119 pounds!! We are so happy and proud of him and all that he has accomplished this season! I know it has been hard and challenging but you did it!!  You are such a great example to your nieces, and they love Uncle Bun so much!! Ben's team also won their 3rd state title!! Way to go Hermiston!! We love you Uncle Benjamin!! (pictures soon!)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Hardy fam! So does Stuart still work for Meleluca? I just realized that my favorite bronzer is made by them and I wish I would have know while we were still in Rexburg, so I could have stocked up. How does the whole ordering thing work? Do I have to be a member or something? I've checked out the website, but I didn't know if there was a easier way.
ANYWAY :)
Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for the well wishes on our house. Take care!