I hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patty's day filled with lots of green! Here are the girls in there cute shirts I whipped up for them yesterday!! Have a wonderful day!
(oh by the way, the girls are really grumpy this morning, so they aren't the best shots. Hopefully I will capture some more happier ones as the day goes on, but no promises!)
6 comments:
I am impressed with you "I just whipped these up" abilities! They are so cute even when they are grumpy! I love it! St. Patrick's day is so fun! Kinda useless, but fun all the same!
the grumpy pictures are more authentic to how life can be, so now worries :) Very cute pics!!!
What adorable shirts and girls (even if they are grumpy). Nice job!
Hahaha......the grumpies!! Silly girls. Those shirts turned out adorable.
Great Job Mom! You are awesome!
your girls are adorable!!! You go girl! Can you whip up a few things for my boys? :)
p.s. - I LOVE the little birdie on the side of your blog!!! CUTE!
Post a Comment