Monday, March 2, 2009
POPSICLES
What's better than a nice cold refreshing Popsicle..........when you are sick!! Rae and Ainz have been sick the past couple of days, and popsicles are all they have been eating!! Especially when RaeLynn was sad because her throat was hurting from all the coughing she was doing! They are feeling much better today, still not 100% but much much better!! I am so happy they are feeling better because there is nothing worse then watching your girls just lay on the couch all day. When Rae tried to get up and play, then next thing I knew she was right back on the couch with her blankets. I love you girls so much and can't wait till you are a 100% yourselves again!! And there are plenty more popsicles!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know it!! I hate it when my kids are sick. Hannah missed getting to watch the girls. Hope they are back to themselves real soon! Millie
hope they're feeling better soon!
They make Sick look oh so good! Glad you are feeling better! We will have to get together when things are back to normal!
We always give Paisley Popsicles when she is sick - they are the best. Congrats to Ben! That is awesome - what a stud!
Hope everyone is feeling better! I love the popsicle idea!
I made my blog private, so email me you email address and I'll add you to the list! Take care!
jkhill06@gmail.com
Post a Comment