Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playing Around!!

We have had to find more things to do around the house, since we have had some pretty crazy weather the past couple of days.  Rain, hail, snow, wind, and well pretty much everything else the weather can bring!! Lets just say I am ready for some nice weather again!! haha!! I love my 2 beautiful girls!!


RaeLynn practicing gymnastics!! You go girl!


I just love this cheesy face!! You notice her top teeth, the outside ones!! 

Rae eating carmel popcorn with chopsticks!! 


Ride-'em girl!! 

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Cute girls - love the cheesy face, it is perfect!!! I will try and send some of our sun your way!!!

Becky Sue said...

A trick rider! Sweet! I need to get the hail pictures from you! Thanks for the sweet little gift! What a sweetheart! Oakley will love the pretties in her hair!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it! I know what you mean about being ready for some good weather...spring couldn't come fast enough. We hope you guys are doing well!

maynardmoments said...

Your girls are way cute! I hear ya on the weather thing. We have cabin fever so bad. We are going NUTS!!!!

MaudieV said...

I remember spring in Rexburg. I think it meant more wind. Best to be inside having a great time.

Nate and Ash said...

There's always something fun going on over there! :) Glad Linc has such fun friends!!