Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 5 Years!!

Yeppie, today is our 5 year Anniversary! I can't believe that is has been 5 years, it has gone by so fast!! Stuart you are such an amazing person! My love for you continually grows! You are my best friend, and the one I can alway count on for anything! I love watching you interact with our 2 beautiful daughters, they are like you in so many ways! I look forward to what the future has in store for us!! Happy Anniversary!! I love you!






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look almost the same as you did 5 years ago and that's awesome! :)

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that was 5 years ago! It meant a lot to me to have a part on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your great example! Love you guys!

Becky Sue said...

You 2 are so adorable!

Chance and Alisha said...

Holy Cow, Stu looks so young! Love the cake pic, so Hardy!! Happy 5 Years

Katie Mae said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! 5 years! That is wonderful!

Mily said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! Wish we lived closer!

Giles Fam said...

Oh, so cute! Congrats, you guys!!!

Erin Darrington said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you two, you are a great example to us!
Love love!
EJJ

The Henriksons said...

Wow, five years. Congratulations!! You guys are such a good example of how a family should be. Millie

Nate and Ash said...

aww!! Cute! I love looking back at the wedding pictures! Memories, memories! Glad you guys had fun on your love day!

The Maughan-sters said...

Happy anniversary! Yay! That's so fun to look back on sweet wedding pictures! You guys look so young ;-) hahaha We hope everything is going well for you guys. How's the job hunt going? Miss you!!!