Monday, March 16, 2009

Why buy Toys when you have........

BOXES!!
My girls just love playing in boxes, them seem to get along really well when they are in a box together!! I know you are probably wondering about RaeLynn's hair but I saw this online and just had to try it! I twisted it all up in sections when it was wet and kept it in all day. When it was all dry I let it down and it was cute ringlets! I didn't get a picture of the after but I will have to do it again another day!! 






Having such a fun time together!!

6 comments:

Becky Sue said...

So Sweet!

Melissa said...

I'll have to try that hair thing on Emma some day. She barely lets me comb her hair though.....so I don't know! I'm sure it turned out very cute!

Taylor said...

Wait a minute - your husband still loves to play with Legos too? Blake LOVES legos! My mom started your girl's hats when she was her last week - I am sending her your address so you should get them soon. I hope they turned out cute and that they fit. My mom can make them super fast so if you want more or different size/color/etc... let me know! Hope you are great! Love Cyndi

Nate and Ash said...

For real, sometimes I wonder the same thing. :) Aww, I wish I could have seen the after of her curly hair..but maybe I did and I just didn't know it. It was super curly the other day when we stopped by. ??

Jenni said...

Oh man gotta love boxes. I"m really curious of what her hair turned out looking like! You'll have to do it again and take a picture of the after so that I can try it on Kylers hair . . . I bet Travis would love that!

Anonymous said...

They are so stinkin' cute! Seriously, I love playing with your girls! I love the St. Patty pics too :) I hope they became happier as the day went on! And Happy Belated Bday to Stu! Hope he had a great day! Have you guys heard anymore about the job in Oregon?

Oooh and I want to ask you for some advice! May I have your e-mail address to send you my question?

Thanks!